From:
Richard Rushton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 20:56:08 -0600

   Just a note for all who read this list. I have a homepage now. It is in
it's earliest stages so there is lots of work to still be done if I can ever
find the time. It lists my families names and has a picture of me (just had
to throw that in). I have also included a begining list of links to celiac
pages and information. Notice I said begining. The only link at present is
to Scott Adam's Celiac page. Since he writes to the list occassionally, I
linked up to his homepage on day and was pretty impressed (Hope you don't
mind the plug, Scott). He has many links for Celiac's to follow for
information, check it out. I hope to someday create a page for the Northwest
Florida Celiac Association, but that will be when I get a chance.
     Stop by and check it out sometime. Just remember, I am a "newbie" so I
have a lot to learn about design. It is http://www.gulf.net/~rrushton/.

                Cheers,
                Richard Rushton
                http://www.gulf.net/~rrushton/