Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 1995 09:16:43 -0500

Gary Roberts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

N>I have never found a personal connection between migraine and CS.  My
N>father has classic migraine and I have common migraine.  My triggers are
N>MSG in any of it's insidious forms (HVP, Natural Flavors, Natural
N>Flavoring, Carrageenan, Kombu, Seaweed Extract, Kelp, Hydrolyzed
N>anything),
N>chocolate, caffeine in large doses, too much salt or sugar, too little
N>sleep, skipping a meal, pulsing or flickering lights, tyramine containing
N>foods (cheese, peanuts, red wine) and I think that's enough.
N>Gary Roberts N>[log in to unmask] N> 0:26:41 -1300 N>Date:

Gary and Beth:
Might be of interest. Many years ago, I suffered from debilitating
headaches (age 18). A couple of the resident doctors did extensive
testing. They told me to cut out tea- that the Tannic Acid was triggering
the headaches. I was raised with a boiling tea-kettle. I cut out tea,
and never had another one of them thar headaches. AMS