From:
"Ms. Ingrid Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 11:29:44 -0600

Hi I'm new to this list, so forgive me for jumping in on the middle of this
debate.
Have any of you who are allergic to cow's milk or sensitive to lactose
tried goat milk?  I've been driking goat milk for almost 10 years now, with
none of the problems I had with cow's milk.  It is supposedly easier to
digest than cow's milk, because it has "a shorter chain of fatty acids"
(whatever that means).  Why suffer through those potentially gluten-ridden
beverages out there, when you can drink goat juice?
By the way:  It also makes the best ice cream in the world!

Ingrid Gordon

Ingrid Grete Gordon
University of Illinois School of Music
Champaign, IL