From:
Janet S Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 08:43:26 -0700

Of some interest - My mother and I both are Celiacs.  My mother was diagnosed
when she was 35 years old (she is now almost 70) - Back then she just about
died from unknown diagnosis until Dr. found out what she really had.  I as a
teenager always seemed to have problems - Eating and Finding a Washroom -
Noone ever thought that I may have what Mother had!  Years of suffering and
losing weight finally at age 25 I was given a bioposy and confirmed I was
Celiac - Have been on Gluten free diet since - Have 2 children (age 16 and 3)
yes I know what a spread - Older boy was given a biopsy at age 10 as he had
or seemed to have lots of symtoms - Came back Negative - Was diagnosed with
Irritable Bowels - But was told that it could show up later in life?  I am
wondering if this could happen ?  One generation to the next?  Anyone out
there that could tell me if they have ever come across 3 generations in a
row?

Thanks

Janet Parrish