From:
Roben Gerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 13:48:29 -0800

I have been making a wonderful Thanksgiving stuffing for the past 20
years from corn flakes. The recipe is very loose, I usually make it
vegetarian.  Our annual guests have come to prefer it to the
traditional bread stuffing I also make for those who are not gluten fee.

Corn Flake Stuffing
1-2 boxed gf corn flakes (Natures Path, small size box only or Erewhon)
2-4 cups broth, (veg, chicken, turkey, beef)
1 onion, diced
2-3 carrots, diced
1-2 celery stalks, diced
opt. mushrooms, nuts, giblets, etc.

Place corn flakes in a large bowl, crush with hands.
Add broth to soften the flakes-without getting too mushy.(it takes a few
        minutes for the flakes to absorb the liquid so be patient)
Sautee veg in a little oil (can use 2tbs water to save calories) until
        soft and little brown.
Mix veg and other opt. ingredients with softened corn flakes.
Place in baking pan (sprayed with Pam)  Do not pat down,
Bake at 350 until browned and a little crunchy.

I stir it around 3 or 4 times while baking so it dries throughout.