From:
MRS CAROLLEE HAYWARD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 19:15:21 EDT

I'm feeling very noble today since I had a slow day last week and went
through my phone book and wrote letters to every Gastroenterologist,
hospital, HMO, dietitian and hospital to make them aware of CD (October
is Celiac Awareness month).  I offered to send them information on
sources for GF products, the WWW page on CD and any other information
they might want to help them with both the newly diagnosed and the
struggling to stay GF.

My only problem will be if they all respond.  I also told them about
this list and suggested they "get on line" with all of us.