From:
Deborah Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 23:09:45 -0700

I hope all of you find out before you try. But I went to the local liquor
store where the proprietor is very savvy about beer...and he suggested
further info was necessary. He claimed it did use rice and corn..but was
predominantly barley. He said when it was made in Germany...maybe less
barley was used but it is currently made in Mexico and claims to use
barley. He said he would contact the brewery for me to doublecheck...but he
said that it was not gluten free.