From:
"Chris Dropik" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 1995 13:01:50 -0500

If I accidentally ingest gluten, I know almost immediately because I get
very smelly gas.  I'm curious if this is a symptom for others and if it is,
have you found anything that helps take care it in the short run?  It can be
extremely uncomfortable if not in the privacy of my own company!    I know
this is a symptom of gluten because I lived with this for a length of time
before being diagnosed.  After diagnosis and maintenance of a gf diet, it
went away.
 Thanks.