Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 08:07:07 -0500
From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>

I think this list is great the way it is.  We laugh once in awhile, we
express our feelings once in a while but I think most of us(I should
speak for myself)come on here to learn from each other and in the process
we all help each other which makes us feel good. Who can help us except
each other.  I find this list to be a tremendous help and support, Janet