Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 01:19:01 -0800
From:

Hi all,
I see also that the list is getting bigger and I do get it in digest
form. Believe me, a carefully moderated list such as this is a wonderful
thing. I hope it's clear by now that I don't like to discredit other
people's
comments or other newsgroups- but more than likely due to the careful
moderation of this group there are no flames, no advertisements, no
people writing in just to be destructive and I have seen this tear apart
other groups on usenet. Plus I think I now know more thanks to you all
than at least my regular DR's to challenge them with questions and help
myself with this condition. This group used to be a newsnet group when it
was very small. I'm not sure why we went to a listserv but I feel very
comfortable asking questions in this forum. What I don't know is where
our wonderful listowners get the time to wade through all of this stuff!
I'll keep this atypically short and just say thanks again to the
listowners-this has to be a fulltime job on top of their other life
concerns and work.
Thanks for the ear,
Lisa P

ps) as was mentioned in another posting, on some systems you can download
the whole single digest in seconds and look at it later. I pay for my
'airtime' and this really helps me save time.