Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 14:40:16 -0600
From:
Richard Rushton <[log in to unmask]>

     My wife (the celiac) wants to get the flu shot. She talked to the
technician (military facility) who gives the shots and he read her the
ingrediants. On of them was listed as "hemagglutinin". Does anyone know if
this is a problem or does anyone have expert medical advice? The doctors
here were not sure. I do not believe that this is the same type of gluten
that celiac's have a problem with, but we do not want her to take chances;
especially since she was only diagnosed about 3 months ago and is still
having quite a bit of diffucility. The vaccine is made by Wyeth
Laboratories. Thanks.

                Cheers,
                Richard Rushton