Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 12:54:48 -0700
From:
Pam Lambert <[log in to unmask]>

A quick note about this book:  As a person diagnosed with celiac 8 years
ago, I agree with Debbie that the medical/factual information in the book
is not new to me.  However, I really like the book for its clear message
that it's okay to have celiac, that we need not apologize for it or feel
weird about it, that we can be assertive, and that humor always helps.
As someone who often still orders yet another salad because I'm too
embarrassed to ask about other menu items, I appreciate Jax's strong
encouragement.  At least I now ask for no croutons.

Pam