Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 10:41:26 -0500
From:
Alec Maines <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you Bill, Mike and all for truly wonderful work. Congratulations!

I hope you all understand that the effect of this list goes way beyond the
880 people signed up. I would say at least 10 to 20 times. Many of us are
passing out copies of the FAQ to those that may have a need or interest.
Many of us are also educating the medical establishment(or attempting to)
using the material from this list.

I thank you for myself, my daughter, my parents, my siblings, my cousins,
my brother-in-law and sister-in-law -- all are being helped through your
work.

I would also like to mention (as representatives for many) thanks to Don
Wiss, who I think of as the "Catcher in the Rye" and to Sue Goldstein who
actively used this list to start me on my way.

Thank you again for a major contribution.

Sincerely,

Alec Maines