From:
Ellen Switkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 07:55:51 -0800

 Rebecca Markle  asked if her mother may have DH.

"My mother has some sort of "thing" on her arm & her dermatologist is
baffled, I wonder if anyone with DH can relate."

In my experience DH is extremely itchy. At the CSA conference the presenter
on DH said it was one of the most itchy conditions, which confirms my own
experience.  So if you Mom's skin problem isn't extremely itchy, it probably
isn't DH.  However, I'd certainly suggest to her doctor that you are a
celiac and DH is something he should consider.  Hope she's doing better.

Ellen Switkes
Oakland