From:
Richard Lockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 1995 15:04:19 GMT-10

This is a repeat of a message I sent to the list  31/7/95 and
followed a more detailed report. The
cost of the kit is around $60 (AUS) and is good for only about six
tests.
I can supply more details on request but one of its biggest
shortcomings is the inability to detect oat gluten

The manufacturer of the Gluten Home Test is Medical Innovations and
their fax address is in Sydney, Australia 61 2 439 2673. Voice phone:
61 2 436 0800.
They also produce a CoeliacCoeliac Disease screening Kit and a Gluten
Laboratory test and say that their products are all  available world-wide.

My previous, personal cautionary  comments on the home testing kit
still stand, though I have no experience of their other products.

I hope this information will be of value.

RICHARD LOCKLEY
phone: +61 3 9905 5018 (work)
     : +61 3 9882 4498 (home)
home email:[log in to unmask]