From:
Karyn Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 22:11:42 -0400

I know it seems a little early to be thinking about Thanksgiving already but
since I will be visiting my inlaws and have to pack my own food I was
wondering about a GF turkey or ham that someone could suggest.  All the
turkeys I have looked at except Empire kosher turkeys have added basting,
flavoring etc.  I am also very sensitive to MSG so I do have to be extra
careful.

I don't want them to have to do anything special but I would like a
traditional Thanksgiving.  I don't care for stuffing so that's not a problem.

Also, are there any interesting health food store that carry GF products near
Atlanta or Columbus GA?

Karyn
So Bend, IN