From:
Janice Chisholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 1995 22:24:28 -0400

Greetings from New Bedford, MA, USA

I am new to this listserv and just wanted to drop a line to say
hello and ask a couple of questions.

1. Is there an FAQ file to view?

2. Is there another listserv I should join for celiac sprue patients
and gluten free diet info?

3. I am so glad to have found this listserv and look forward
to exchanging information with all of you.

4. I am bakong a GF bread in my new bread machine as I type this note.

5. Is there an area of recipes that people have created on this list
serv.

Thank you for Your time.

Jan Chisholm
New Bedord, MA