From:
"Orlis Moroz, William Aberhart High School" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 19:46:06 -0700

I was very excited to receive Mike Jones et al recipes for using a breadmaker
however the Breadmaking machines that he recommends are not available in
Canada. Are there some Canadian readers who could share with me, the brand
of Breadmaker that they use and any tips for using them effectively?
Thanks, Orlis Moroz (Calgary, Alberta)