From:
"Michael W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 05:40:18 -0400

Cel-Kids, the new List for celiac children and their parents, is ready to go
live.  Shortly after this message is distributed, I will add the names of
subscribers who asked to be added after the initial announcement.  They will
receive the Cel-Kids Welcome announcement.

To subscribe, send this command to: [log in to unmask]

SUB CEL-KIDS YourFirstName YourLastName

In my last posting on Cel-Kids, I incorrectly stated that Cel-Kids could be in
the child's name.  I have found out that a name used on Cel-Kids will also
affect your name on Celiac.  Thus I cannot use the child's name.  The LISTSERV
allows up to four words for the name field and thus anyone may use a joint name
of the parent and the child. For example: Jane & Mary Doe.

Because all emails on Cel-Kids must be approved by an editor, postings may be
slightly delayed when compared to the response time observed on Celiac.  A
special thanks is extended to Kathryn Jones who has undertaken the
responsibility of the editor duties.

Regards,

Michael Jones ([log in to unmask])
One of the Listowners Celiac & Cel-Kids