Date:
Sun, 28 May 1995 08:58:18 -0400

Lisa,  This is not medical advice, but I don't think it is that unusual to
have some setbacks when learning the GF diet.  I have had several over the
last two years.  The information about dairy products may be applicable.  As
you know, a lactose intolerence can be part of the celiac experience, at
least until the villi begin to regrow. I have either stopped dairy products
or take LACTAID when consuming limited amounts of dairy.  Also, remember
ingredients change in various products.  Check all labels and be suspicious
of any product that may be changed and the comnpany is still using up the old
labels as was the case in Skippy peanut butter, etc.(that was a Soy problerm,
not a Gluten problem). Don't be discouraged.  Check with your support group
if you are  in one to find out any recent product changes.  Be well, Taylor