From:
"Thomas, Janet (HRD)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 09:13:00 ADT

It would be really great if list members provide their names and E-Mail
addresses at the bottom of their messages.  Unless there is a way to find
out via the list manager, (and my mail to Mike Jones keeps getting returned)
there is no indication of where a response has come.   This is important if
we're giving out info on what is gf and what isn't since products are
different in USA and Canada.  For example, icing sugar in Canada contains
wheat starch but American icing sugar is made with cornstarch.  Further,
since I've joined the list I've discovered new Celiacs who live in my part
of the continent and with whom I'd like to share some local information
privately.  Thanks,

Janet Thomas
Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada