From:
Matt Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 02:03:34 -0500

Re :  Don Wiss reply to my note regarding the "Helpfulness" of Oscar
Meyer.  My apologies!  For the second time in the last few weeks I
stand corrected.  Like many, Im learning more each month about how hard
it is to navigate these trecherous waters. Was chastised just today for
not citing the source of my info regarding the "GFability" of V8.   It
seems that just when you think you have found a source you can trust,
you are proved wrong.  A case in point:

My wife counts on me to help her through this diet.  She/we were
thrilled when the Co. that makes Cheetos told us that they were GF.
What a ugly suprise to learn in a national celiac newsletter that they
are not!  She had been eating them regularly for four weeks.  Ugh.