From:
Mike Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 1995 21:17:31 -0800

I am about to embark on a probable couple of year stint as chair of my
local Celiac support group. I find this list is invaluable, the digest
allows me to download the messages and read at my liesure. The information
is truly invaluable. I use Newsreaders for other purposes and  find them
appropriate where I am only focussing on one thread. It would be a lot more
difficult for me to follow a Newsreader and cost me more also as one cannot
download Newsreader total lists or refer back to historical information.
The Indeces and tools available on a LISTSERV are so much superior in
managing the masses of data we have, allowing us access to topics already
discussed that I feel that the majority of members  who are looking for all
sorts of types of information would not be able to adequetly served by
changing.
I would like to thank the list owners for their invaluable assistance in
helping me understand and manage my CS by moderating the list and
contributing their time.

Mike Rose (604) 477-9685
Internet id :  [log in to unmask]