Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 20:03:23 -0500

I am looking for someone to share GF foods and baked goods with.
I am a great cook, getting better at baking, but I am single (any single,
hungry and wealthy Celiac men out there?)  and don't need whole cakes and
breads, and already have a full freezer.
Would also like a little local support. I'm feeling very isolated and angry
about loosing all my favorite foods, and the Christmas feasting season is
only going to make it worse. I used to love cocktail parties. That was before
I was stuck eating carrot sticks.