From:
scott adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 07:57:47 -0800

Hello everyone,

I know there has been much discussion on the list with regard to statistics
on the incidence of CD in the general population, but I think I missed any
postings. Could someone refer me to studies which have been done, or post
the information to the list? If you send it to the list, could you also send
a copy to my personally (I get the digest and want to be sure I get it)?

Also, if you haven't aleady responded to my last request for good celiac
doctors, I am currently compliling a list of MDs who are especially
knowledgeable when it comes to CD, and I will be posting it on my celiac
website soon. If you have time, please send to me personally
([log in to unmask]) the name, address and phone number of any doctors who
fit this category.

Thanks!

Scott Adams - San Francisco, USA
Celiac Website: