From:
Elyse Sheppard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 1995 10:13:00 EDT

In Northwest Columbus, we have two stores.

Natural Foods, in Granview, West sector from downtown, 1636 Northwest
Blvd.  (614) 488-0607. The manager is Traci, I forgot her last name, and
the buyer is Dennis Mizer(sp). They are very cooprative, They carry
anything needed for Bette's books, per our request. They have
contributed donations to our group.

The second resource is Rasin Rack, they are more independent- read- not
involved with us. They have a great selection, I don't know what is
gluten free there, I don't get there as often. The store that carrys the
most of the products is the one on Sawmill and Hardroad, My phonebook
does not not list them. They are in the New Market Mall. They send us
alot of people.

The name of our group is The Gluten-Free Gang at Childrens Hospital. My
name is Elyse Sheppard 614(421-0083), and the Dietian we work with is
Mary Kay Sherrett, 614(722-3093)<voice mail>. We, also use the
pharmicist at Children's, Steve Plodsted, 614(722-2162). We are having
our annual workshop Nov. 11 at Childrens, everyone is invited. Bette
Hagman will be speaking.

Elyse