Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 01:11:40 -0400

Could we please have a discussion regrading what appears to be excessive
deleting of messages.  The Bulletine Board has lost most of it usefulness
without the ability to discuss how you survive in this world as a Celiac.

 The medical discussions are of limited value to most of the subscribers who
already have been diagnosed and who are primarily interested in how to eat at
home and in resturants in a world that doesn't understand what GF means.

I would appreciate a discussion of what the purpose of the BB is or should
be, and what the other subscribers think.  Thank you!!