From:
Julie Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:30:42 -0700

I  had relatively good luck on United this summer (except for
the packages of pretzels they hand out as snacks). The first meal
was baked chicken with asparagus, salad, fruit, and rice cakes.
The second was polenta with a vegetarian chili, salad, fruit,
a package of dried fruit snacks and more rice cakes. Maybe they're
getting smarter. I ordered GF meals about 4 days before my flights.

Julie