Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 1995 00:15:32 -0400
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>

Maybe some on the list would like to reply:

From: [log in to unmask] (WrdsmithME)
Newsgroups: sci.med
Date: 27 Sep 1995 15:57:15 -0400

Hi!  I'm a graduate student studying for an M.A. in counseling psychology.
I am currently in the planning stages of writing a thesis, and am
interested in exploring the relationship between irritable bowel syndrome
and stress, anxiety, and/or other psychological factors.  I've conducted a
literature search online at the local university campus, and have reviewed
numerous published studies, but have not yet talked with any physicians
about current trends in research and treatment.

I would appreciate it *very much* if you would send me your name and
e-mail address so that I can contact you with questions that arise as I do
my research.

I'd also appreciate any suggestions that you can send me regarding current
trends in research into, and the treatment of, irritable bowel syndrome.
(Right now, I'm trying to pin down a hypothesis to test.  I have a lot of
ideas, but haven't settled on one yet.)  What, in your opinion, needs to
be investigated through further research?

Thank you for any help you can give me with this!!