From:
Beth Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 1995 12:11:00 MST

>When I try to track down HVP, I get a glorious run-around from
>manufacturers.  Having migraines, I avoid this stuff studiously.
>
>Gary Roberts

Gary--

Did you find that migraines were a symptom of CD for you? I just happened
upon this group, but someone in the alt.support.migraines group had
mentioned the possibility of migraines being caused by gluten intolerance.
I've had them for years and am wondering if gluten could be the cause. I've
also got some of the other symptoms desicribed in this group, but was
specifically wondering about the migraines. Do you get migraines when you
ingest gluten?

Beth Anderson