From:
Laura Johnson-Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 1995 13:36:33 -0500

As per Pete's/Terry Bradley's request, here is my quick (but not authentic)
version of Buffalo wings.

Easy GF Buffalo Wings

chicken wings
1 part gf barbeque sauce
1 part hot pepper sauce (tabasco type)

Bake wings at 350 F until golden and crispy, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Mix the sauces together and pour on drained wings.  place back in oven to
heat the sauce (or heat sauce first), then serve.

These are very spicy, and jjust as good as the fried kind, but lower in fat.
 The flavor varies a bit with the brands of sauces used.  Serve with celery
sticks.  Since blue cheese can be made with bread crumbs, I'm not sure
whether the traditional accompaniment of blue cheese dressing is
appropriate, but I always ate my wings straight, anyway, not wanting even
MORE fat (from the dressing) in my diet!

Enjoy!

Laura
Ithaca, NY, USA