Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 May 1995 11:55:50 -0400
From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>

re: soup broths I phoned Liptons and they state that their OXO
boullion packets and liquid, both chicken and beef are GF.  Their cubes are
NOT GF.  I use them for all my gravies, sauces, soups and have no problems
and great flavour.

P.S. this was Liptons in Canada so you may want to phone in the States for
clarification of their products down there.

karen, edmonton, alberta, canada