From:
"Robert F. Peterson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 23:42:41 -0700

I  have struggled with hives over the years and can get them from simply
eating the same foods daily for several days. I am not a diagnosed CD. My
GI doc is trying to rule out other problems first. I have found that one
way to reduce the length  of the breakout (I get them in the center of my
chest and sometimes down my back and legs) is to take a gram of Vitamin C.
Less than that has little effect in my experience.

Robert Peterson
Reno, NV