From:
"Kevin M. Haney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 12:46:07 -0400

I recently purchased a bread machine, the Welbilt 4100T.  After buying
it, I realized that it cannot program out the second kneading and rising,
as with the model 150-R (which I was looking for, but is more
expensive).  What I'm wondering is do the second kneading and rising cycles
hurt the end result?  If it only means I have to wait longer, I can deal
with that, but if it will affect the bread, I will return it and get
another model.  Any feedback would be appreciated...

On a similar topic, does anyone have a bread recipe that comes close to
the Almond-Rice bread by food for life... of the gluten free breads I've
tried, that is the one I've enjoyed the most.  If I could achieve at
least that flavor (maybe a little softer?), and it costs me less than
$3.65 a loaf, I'll be thrilled!

Kevin

| e-mail | [log in to unmask]                                        |
| web    | http://www.netaxs.com/~khaney                            |