From:
catherine middleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 1995 01:43:41 -0500

>There is a chain of Italian restaurants in Toronto called Il Fornello.  Some
>of them serve gluten free pizza!  They make them out of rice flour and each
>pizza is baked in it's own pan - separate from the wheat based pizzas.

Last time I checked their menu the wheat-free pizza crust was spelt, and
thus not gluten free.

However, I have no difficulty in eating GF in restaurants here, and lots of
health food stores stock GF bread and other products.

The GF speciality shop is on College Street, just west of Yonge Street, at
College subway station.

Have fun in Toronto,

catherine