From:
scott adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 20:52:54 -0700

Hi everyone,

I was gone from this newsgroup for several months, and only recently
returned. Since I have come back, I have noticed much discussion/debating
with regard to how much gluten is "safe" for gluten intolerant people to
eat. I'm not really sure why this is being discussed in a group which was
designed specifically for people who have become ill BECAUSE OF GLUTEN!!!
The consensus among experts is that if you are gluten intolerant, that you
shouldn't EVER eat gluten.

I hope I don't seem harsh on this issue, because I'm really not that way. I
simply believe that having a discussion among gluten intolerant people about
how much gluten is safe for them to eat is like having a discussion at an AA
meeting about how much alcohol is safe for an alcoholic to drink.

Scott Adams - SF, USA
Celiac Webpage:
http://www.hooked.net/users/sadams/