From:
Laurie Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 1995 13:27:02 -0500

I know many of us call or write to food and drug companies to get lists of
their gluten free foods. Is there a way to find out the internet address of
many of these companies and Email letters to them explaining our group and
asking them to post lists of gluten free foods and drugs to us?

For those companies that have done the research and do have a gluten free
list, it would provide an easy way for them to communicate that information
to a large group. It would also demonstrate to companies who have not
determined which of their products are gluten free, that there is a group of
prospective consumers seeking that information.

If anyone has that list, please share it with us.