From:
ROSALIE JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 23:43:28 EDT

Hi all,
 ANY ALABAMA PEOPLE ON HERE???
I have a special request.  Since my son Russ in now in Montgomery, AL, I
was wondering if anyone on here knew of a doctor in Montgomery (G.P. or
Gastro. or Allergy) that he could go to. He is on Bc/BS of Alabama and
cannot get his allergy meds renewed there because they are written by his
doctor up here. When I worked for the doctor, I was able to send him
samples. Now he has run out and it is costing him a fortune to buy them
without insurance.  He also needs a good gastroenterologists to follow him
because of Ron's colon cancer. He needs more checkups.

Of course, since I'm trying to get him back to RI in a meteorology or
environmental position, maybe this will be a moot issue some day.  I know
he wants to spend time with his dad before it is too late.  By the way, for
those of you who have asked, Ron is holding his own.  He has gained weight,
looks good, and play GOLF last weekend!!  We're praying!!

Rosalie