Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 1994 18:01:22 EST

This is a retransmittal of an e-mail from Pierluigi Fortini.

Lisa,
     nicely done! It's a beautiful article. I think I'll make a resume' and
publish it on the Italian Autistic Association Bullettin for the benefit of
italian parents. What do you think about this idea?

Up to now we have the result of about 40 urinary tests made by Karl Reichelt
in Oslo: more than 50% are positive and up about 15 families already started
a gluten and casei free diet. It's too early to have definitive results but
ALL of them noticed dramatic results. I strongly suspect that (may be all)
kannerian autistic people suffer from this dysmetabolism. It would be
extremely important that more and more autistic should try this diet: in
a few years a deep change in the understanding of autism could take
place.

Pierluigi Fortini