Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 14:00:15 -0500

My sister told me of an article in an old issue of Organic Gardening Magazine
that says a grain called Wild Tigra (sp?) is a relative of wheat but is
gluten free and safe for people who are gluten intolerant.  Has anyone read
this or heard about the grain?  She has lost the magazine.

Does anyone have a list of mail-order companies who sell GF products?  I know
of only two who specialize in GF and allergy free products: EnerG Foods and
Dietary Specialties.

My husband and son have Dermatitis Herpetiformis.  I would like to hear how
other DH patients react when exposed to gluten.  My two men have periodic
break-outs, but by the time the skin is affected, we often don't have any
idea what might have triggered them.  Is there some way to be aware of the
effects sooner?  All help is appreciated.