Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 1995 15:27:55 -0800
From:
Portia Iversen <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Kevin:
As the parent of a 2 1/2 year old autistic son on the casein and gluten
free diet I can tell you of a few possibly helpful items: Poppets cereal
by Erewhon (US Mills) and Maple Corns by Arrowhead Mills Are both gluten
free and fulfill the role of a slightly sweetened cold cereal. The health
food store carries both or can order them. Another HFS item are Cascadian
Farms brand frozen French fries (G & C free). Pamela's makes one cookie
(ginger cookie) that is very good and both G & C free. There are also
many hot cereals, if your child likes them, such as corn grits and cream
of rice. For snacks, our child likes popcorn, Barbara's brand blue corn
chips and Kettle brand potato chips, all G & C free.
                                -Portia