Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 00:30:40 -0800
From:

Re MSG and gluten content:

In Canada, I am not sure about the US, MSG can contain gluten, I believe
due to the fact that it can be derived from different sources. According
to my dietician
it is therefore questionable for us to use and I do not use it. I also
have a wheat (!) free diet list which cautions the same potential. It is
useful to ask in each resteraunt I would think whether a salad bar has been
treated with anything at all if one wishes to avoid gluten. If anyone has
information from Canada to the contrary I would much appreciate the input
as this seems to be a different issue depending on where you get your MSG
from. Thanks for the input from way across the country. :)
Lisa