Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 1995 18:28:00 EDT

freshman year of college.  I had seen a dermatologist for 9 months who pumped
m e up with steriods and took many pictures of my lesions.  He took 3
bioposies.  He had my parents believing it was a sexually transmitted disease.
Thats was 16 years ago.  It was not until 6 years ago that anybody told me my
lesions wer e directly related to my diet.  I was on Sulphurprydine until my
body became im une and now I take Dapsone for the occasional outbreak.  These
medicines do hav e side effects but the blisters go away.  I see a internist
at Duke University now who does take blood but I have never had a bioposy of
my intestine.  I do n ot think I am ready for that.  I do have the bloated
abdomen and mental fuzzine ss.

I have just started on this list server and found it very helpful.  I just
want ed you to know that someone else got the lesions and what I do.  Good
luck to e veryone!

Amelie A Brogden
Central/West Community Service Manager
100 B Fletcher Hall