From:
"Julie A. May" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 1995 01:22:55 -0600

On Sat, 22 Apr 1995, Roben Gerson wrote:

> When I inadvertantly eat gluten or dairy products I have several
> uncomfortable reactions. My head/brain seem to go numb, throat dries out
<Text deleted>
> respiratory symptoms. Could it be the caffeine?

No, but it could be a balancing agent.  I have allot of what are called
'brain allerrgies' and I do tend to use chocolate and sugar to control
them(also Vit. C).  The chocolate only works marginally better than the
sugar and neither get me hyper or cause any other adverse affect (I don't
even gain weight -- even though I want to <frown>).  This is a typeical
multiple chemical sensitivity or environmetal illness response.  For you all
it means is that more than one system is involved in the reactiona nd they
have allot of learing to do yet before they find out for sure what is going
on.
  You are not crazy, this is typical for people with immune related
problems.
         Julie May - Manager of Resources, Orbital OnLine Services
         WEB page (start) = http://www.orbital.net/~jmay/index.html
          Running both Celiac and Environmental Illness WEB pages
                Home town is Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada