From:
Kristine Renee Penner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 1995 13:09:31 -0700

On Fri, 14 Apr 1995, Kathy Harden wrote:

> My sister and I both have CD.  She recently has developed severe,
> unexplained hives.
> In any case, we are wondering
> whether other people with CD frequently develop hives and whether they seem
> to be related to gluten ingestion.
> Kathy Harden

As I'm sure you know, most Celiac's have many other
allergies/intolerances that compound their already difficult diet.
Things I have gotten hives from have been shellfish and peanuts. Although
it was never as long as your sister's case, you may want to notice
what other things she is eating at the time she has the reaction.
Kristine