From:
"Joe S. Warren" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 1995 07:28:33 -0400

Rosalie,

What happened to the references?  The opening paragraph sounds like an
article Mary Alice encountered around 1979 from Dr. W.T. Payne in Berkley,
Ca.  His comment to the MD that related the rate of diagnosis at Stanford
was:  "My but you miss alot of celiacs!"  I see the article is copyrighted
1994; if this is a current article, we need to get to the author and to
Scientific American Medicine with some current information on the incidence
of CD.

Joe Warren
Titusville, FL 32796