From:
"Molly K. Vigour" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 01:31:53 -0400

Hi!

First of all, let me just say that I'm really psyched about this list!  I
just subscribed this afternoon after my mom forwarded several postings to
me about eating GF on college meal plans.  I go to Mount Holyoke College,
a small college in New England where we are lucky enough to have separate
dining halls in each dorm.  It's taken a couple of years, but I'm finally
eating pretty well and all the chefs in my dorm know me very well.  The
best thing of course is to have a microwave and a toaster to myself so
that I can always depend on toast (Food for Life) and canned soup
(Campbell's Home Cookin' vegetable).

I'd love to know if there are any other New England college students on
this list-- especially in Western Massachusetts; if you're not too busy
with finals and projects, etc. drop me a line.

-Molly