Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 23:18:56 -0400
From:
"Pat W." <[log in to unmask]>

My son was diagnosed 1 1/2 years ago.  Except for the year he was diagnosed
with diabetes, we went thru the worst summer ever prior
to him being diagnosed with Celiac.  I feel certain a virus brought it on.
 He was in the hospital with low blood sugars and a horrible virus
where he could not stop vomiting.  That's when I noticed his bowel
movement were NOT normal.  They tested for parasites and another
virus which was showing the same symptoms.  Both were negative.
Once he was on IV he seemed better and we took him home -- guess what next --
YEP - we put him on a normal diet again.  His
stomach bloated out, his chest and eyes became sunken, he has
frothy pale yellow diarrhea and extreme loss of weight.  He was in
the hospital in April with the original virus and diagnosed with Celiac
(FINALLY) in August.  He was also lathargic -- his low blood sugars
also had something to do with that.  Keep pressing for answers.
Good luck.

Keep in touch.

Pat W.