Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 18:36:26 -0400
From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>

Karen Bulmer asked:

>>>Can the washable parts be put in a dishwasher?

Don Wiss replied:

>>No. Except for maybe the paddle which is small enough to wash by hand.

Lisa Lewis replied (referring to her Welbuilt):

>I put both the paddle and the dough container in the dishwasher.

Don Wiss replies again:

The manual for the Zojirushi clearly states that the base of the baking pan
is not immersible in water or other liquids. It says to "Clean the inside of
the baking pan with a soft sponge, being careful not to damage the rubber
seal under the kneading blade. Remove the kneading rod; if the fitting on
the pan is clogged, clean it with a soft-bristle brush or an old toothbrush."