Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 09:48:05 PST
From:
Beth McLoughlin <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Maryland Barb:

FYI, there are two other large celiac support groups in the US.
They are the American Celiac Society/Dietary Support Group
in New Jersey and the Gluten Intolerance Group in Seattle.
I don't have their addresses on hand, but if you would like
them, let me know!

I have found other GF breads, besides the Almond-Rice bread,
in health food stores.  Also, they usually carry rice and/or corn
speghetti, so you shouldn't have to do without!  A company
you can order from is Ener-G Foods (you may already know
them).  They have lots of products that are gluten-free.

I'm glad you made it to the CSA conference in Detroit!  Several
people from my old group made it to the Buffalo one this past
year.  Unfortunately, although I had been running the Rochester,
NY group for two years with one other woman, the year I decided
to move here to AZ was the year CSA decided to have its
conference in near-by Buffalo, NY!  Oh, well.  Maybe some day
I'll catch one out this way!

Continue to stay well and GF!  Though, it looks as though you've
managed that for many years already!

Beth